This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by ututorco.

• Author
     ututorco
    Participant

Hey Everyone 🙂

I’m a little confused at the moment and would be very grateful for any help.

Currently a user will come onto my site and create an account…once this is created I was under the impression you could then restrict that user who had just created an account from accessing certain pages of my site, thus the user may want to upgrade their account.

This is where I get confused…at this current moment it seems that when I have created an account I am re directed to the memebership levels page which I have no issue with, however..that aside if I click on members > profile > and private message I am able to send a private message which I set restrictions on along with other categories in the sweetdate > buddypress settings. Thanks for reading

Please help 🙂

Kindest Regards
    Kristian Harris

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi. Version 2.6 was send to approval and will be available in a couple of hours. Please update and that issue will be fixed.
    Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Boblebad
    Participant

Can’t say that it works.

I’ve tried to restrict access to view members, and no matter how i do, clicking the members menu gives me an overview of the members.

A question in addition, why is there restrictions settings in two places, there’s one at the members page under pages, and then there’s under Sweet Date / Memberships ?

And i’m also not sure how it works, when ticking of a membership plan, does this mean that this is needed to view the page, or does this exclude viewing of it ?

As written, i have tried all settings, but does not restrict anything on my site.

Boblebad
    Participant

I’m not sure how this is connected, but after assigning the pages under Memberships / Page settings, had slipped my mind after re-installing the theme, but might be cause of the redirect this features do.

ututorco
    Participant

Hey,

Yes this works if you add the membership account page as a parent to any other. My issue was resolved by inserting some php script in functions.php provided the generous team at seventhqueen.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Restrictions Are Not Working’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?