This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     gamerPro87
    Participant

Hi together,

i have a question, sweetdate is retina ready. O.k but which retina? i found this one “wp retina 2x”. I have tested it but i dont see any changes. See my 2 Pics. How can i do this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Andrei

Hi,

You don’t have to install any additional plugins, the term of “retina ready” refers to the fact that if you are accessing your site from a retina device, it will check to see if you have available images at a double size.

Here is a screenshot of our demo made from a retina enabled device and everything looks just fine:
    http://seventhqueen.com/public-files/andrei_2015-05-13_16-24-23.png

If you can provide me a link to the page of the screenshot with the issue then I can try to see if I can help you with a quick fix.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     gamerPro87
    Participant

Thanks for the fast answer, i have fixed it on rtMedia by settings allow crop anebled and then its fine.

Andrei

I’m glad to hear that.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?