This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     briceemry
    Participant

Hello!
    I do not understand! I still get the same message: The Current Versionof jQuery: 1.6.2 Please update your jQuery version to min. 1.7 in Case you wish to use Revolution Slider plugin.

I’ve added this code in my file fonctions.php (child theme) to update jQuery:

// JQuery Insérer De Google
    si add_action (“wp_enqueue_scripts”, “my_jquery_enqueue”, 11) (is_admin ()!);
    my_jquery_enqueue fonction () {
    wp_deregister_script (jquery ‘);
    wp_register_script (jquery “,” http “($ _SERVER [”] == SERVER_PORT 443″ S “:.?” “).”: //ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/ jquery.min.js “, false, null);
    wp_enqueue_script (jquery ‘);
    }

it worked, but after a few days the message returns.I think that it is either the parent theme that loads the old version, or it’s the plugins wp super cache and iThemes causing this. Help please.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you should not override wordpress default jquery and you should leave it by default as it loads. Theme does not interfere in jQuery script and WordPress loads it by default. Try to disable some plugins that could do that

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?