This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     ACTasarim
    Participant

Hello

I’ve installed the Revolution Slider and lost in its configuration pages. I’ve created my slide but it is not showing up at the right place. It acts like a layer above the header area and I can’t see my menu behind it. I haven’t changed any of theme files and couldn’t find anything in support forum about this problem.

Can you please write the specific Revolution Slider settings used in your demo theme for beginners like me. How can I perfectly position the slider (and of course its content) like you do in the demo.

I’m working on localhost so can not write my URL. But as I said, I haven’t changed the original theme files.

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, You have some details in the documentation about importing the slider from our demo page. After you import it, go to Sweetdate – Homepage, enable the slider and set the transparent header on

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?