This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Jeremy14.

• Author
     Jeremy14
    Participant

So, I was adjusting the Grid on the Rev Slider and now the whole body of every page is way off to the left and I can’t seem to fix it. This is what I did:

– Went to SweetDate-Layout and changed to no sidebar.

-Went to Rev Slider and adjusted the width (made slider way too big with only little adjustment)

-Deleted the slider

-Deleted the shortcode on the home page

-Deactivated Slider

Still nothing any suggestions?

http://www.passingrass.com

Jeremy14
    Participant

I have a quick fix on it for now. My last resort is restoring a backup because I have had members sign up since this happened. Still have not found a fix.

justinlooney
    Participant

Same for me.

My whole site is off. Totally looks messed up. Allignment off, member carousel broke. Soccial bar off.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremmy
    It seems fine to me. See the attached screenshot

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

@justinlooney try to re-upload theme files again since you probably removed some files or something related to permissions

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Jeremy14
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Jeremy14, if something messes up then it must be from the code on your page. try to take the original code for the homepage and see if that still happens

---

Jeremy14
    Participant

What do you mean take the original code?

Jeremy14
    Participant

See this snapshot of my newsletter, it’s aligned to the right. Now my search widget is not showing on the Home page. I want to use the Rev Slider but how do I make it full width like the demo?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

If you look at our demo that widget is in the same exact location, the only difference is on the left side we had another widget added.
    Related to slider, that is all about configuring the Revolution slider. Import our slider and modify it if you don’t want to go trough Revslider settings.
    Your slider for home should be set from Sweetdate – HOmepage

---

Jeremy14
    Participant

Ok. Last time I configured the height and width settings for the Rev Slider it didn’t work well. I’ll try importing thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate Landing Page – HTML’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?