This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     nitroherman
    Participant

friend when I try to import my zip slider as the revolution is in the video tutorial me this error message appears: importing slider setings and data …
    Error: Wrong slider export file format! This Could Be Caused Because The ZipArchive extension is not enabled. I do, to correct

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Hello. Did you search google? https://www.google.com/search?q=Wrong+slider+export+file+format!&oq=Wrong+slider+export+file+format

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

nitroherman
    Participant

if, as I searched but does not indicate more thing I would like to know how to enable php extension zip file if I can help with information on how it is done step by step

sharmstr

That’s done on your server. Contact your hosting company.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?