This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by wisinyyandel7.

• Author
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @Sqadmin,
    I have been working on this and I can fit the images and fonts properly in my dating website.
    The box search is too low and almost touch the fonts below this. I am trying to reproduce something similar to your demo. I think the image is too big and i am trying to make it smaller. It is in auto responsive, do i have to change it to custom?, fixed? I tried all of them I can see few differences but I am not sure if it could affect if somebody go to my website from other computer.
    Also when I click to the arrows or bullets to stop images in my revolution slider, it doesn’t stop.
    I am not sure what i am doing wrong. Can you please help me out?
    Thank you.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Also I would like to show just the revolution slider in my homepage..I did like you said in the demo but it didn’t work.
    Thanks again my friend

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Please import the demo revolution sliders that are in the package downloaded. You don’t need to add code to show the rev slider, set it from Sweetdate – Homepage or for any other page when you edit it from General settings – Header

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hello @Sqadmin,
    Thanks for this.
    I imported the files, but I don’t understand something and I am trying to figure it out. I don’t know to much about this, I just need some help from you. (sorry about it)
    [rev_slider full_width_with_form]
    [rev_slider full_width_with_form_bellow_header]
    [rev_slider full_screen_no_form]
    I am really confused with this, when I check the settings for each ones…they almost look the same, I mean animations, words, etc. I activated from sweetdate – homepage Rev. Slider but it doesn’t show me anything in my website…I am not sure if I have to import just one of them above to this paragraph or it just only one? ..
    My friend, I have learned a lot of things thanks to you guys and this awesome template. I am really happy with your work, it’s amazing!…
    Thank you so much for all your support.

Regards,

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Depending on what kind of slider type you wan to use you import that one, with form, without form or optimized to show below header. You can import any of them since they are alike just small settings that are different.
    sweetdate – homepage Rev shows the slider in your homepage that you set in Settings – Reading. In any other page, go to page edit – General settings – Header

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hello @Sqadmin
    Hope you are well.
    I import one of the sliders into my wordpress and it should show up in my homepage, but it doesn’t, I followed all the steps in the documentation file but still the same thing (not working). I really don’t know what to do. http://d.pr/i/kTlL http://d.pr/i/PWkO http://d.pr/i/NrDO Could you please help me with this as soon as possible? Thank you so much.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

That looks good. Maybe you have altered something in header.php because it should work with those settings

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

ok I will have a look…Thank you I will get back to you soon

wisinyyandel7
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     SQadmin
    Keymaster

I think is incomplete. Take back the original from the theme

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.
    Do I have to replace the header from Sweetdate or for Sweetdate child?
    I am asking you because the last time the support team for cometchat help me to install the cometchat in my website, but I am not sure if I replace the file I could ruin the cometchat operation in my website. It was in sweetdate child theme.
    Thanks my friend.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Original file is in sweetdate theme. You should compare the files and see what you have changed.
    Cheers

adam
    Participant

@wisinyyandel7 just a tip, i use a site like this one to compare differences in two files:
    http://www.diffchecker.com/
    it’s a big help.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Sorry for my late reply, thank you so much.
    It’s really helpful!.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?