This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     webkrunch
    Participant

1. how do i change the text,background and borders of members page
    2.how do i change the border radius of the header and slider,whats the name and code
    3 .how do i change the colour of the different sections in the homepage
    4. The slider font and style is not working,i have made changes to it but when i view it on all browsers the phont is very small ,how do i make changes,have already changed the http to https still nothing

Laura

Hello, could you please specify a bit more with screenshots? this can be done with css but i will need more details and maybe a link to your website 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

webkrunch
    Participant

or else make modifications to the layout for which i don’t have out of the box options ,

webkrunch
    Participant

i sent sceenshots did you get them?

webkrunch
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, sorry i couldnt see them. Please upload them here on Attachment section as a zip or as single screenshots

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

webkrunch
    Participant

i have tried attaching the files its refusing,itsbeen weks now since i asked for your help,why is nobody helping,just read the problem again ,it can be solved even if no screen shots ,come on people

Andrei

Hi @webkrunch, unfortunately your questions are pretty vague, the math is pretty simple, for any elements that you don’t have out of the box options to style, you can will have to do the modifications by your own, using a few extra css classes.

If you can’t handle to make the desired modifications by your own then we’re here to help you, but please understand that we need proper explications of what you want to achieve, probably some edited screenshots or small mockups will help a lot so please try to find a way to send us as much details as you can about your requests and we’ll help you without any problems.

Looking forward to help you.
    Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?