This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     curlywatts
    Participant

Hi

I am trying to edit the style of a text layer in revolution slider. In the layer content, edit style i can change all parameters but the layer does not change. The text colour won’t change.

Do we have latest version of plugin?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

The latest version is 4.5.6. i tested your issue on a test environment and everything seems to work fine. keep in mind that you have to update to the latest version manually using the update from the latest version of the theme folder.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     curlywatts
    Participant

Hi ,

I have that version installed.

Please advise.

Thanks

curlywatts
    Participant

I have not heard anything for quite a while…but the slider does not edit as it should as per photo above. I would like this feature to work as i cannot get the best use out of the plugin. I have latest version installed. Please advise soonest

Catalin

Hello,

Sorry for late reply. I tested this on test environment and it woks. Please provide me admin credentials to your website to be able to replicate this issue. Reply this as private for security reasons.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     curlywatts
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     curlywatts
    Participant

Any news????

Catalin

Hello,

Sorry for late reply. I was able to change a text on a layer in your revolution slider. You should click on “Yes” when you are asked to override. Look at my screenshot.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Attachments:
     curlywatts
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

please take a look at my screenshot… the link needs to be added replacing “#” from the href parameter… I was able to modify the buttons color to black with no problem so I was not able to replicate this issue

Attachments:
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?