This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     gigidesign
    Participant

I tried to edit the Home Default page and this message displayed on the screen:

Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias HomeFullWidth not found.

Is this normal?

sharmstr

Sounds like you didn’t import the slider: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#revslider

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

gigidesign
    Participant

You have a very crappy documentation (I find that it’s not updated).

Does this mean that I have to import all the ones that came with the downloaded package — rev slider, k-elements and visual composer?

During the installation of the theme, there was a link that displayed to begin installing the plugins which included the rev slider, k-elements and visual composer. In the online documentation, it is not clear that we should import/install the rev slider that is included in the downloaded package.

sharmstr

Revolution Slider is a plugin. If you want you can build your own slider using Revolution Slider and add it to the demo page you imported or you can import the demo slider located in the download per the instructions

We have created a demo slider so you have a starting point. You can see the sliders in action at our demo site: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo
    To import the slider:
    – Go to WordPress Admin -> Revolution Slider -> Import Slider.
    – Browse to the Demo content folder, located in the package downloaded, and go to revolution_slider.
    – Choose the .zip file and click Import Slider

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

gigidesign
    Participant

Importing the slider from the plugins folder of the downloaded theme zipped file had an error

Error: slider_export.txt does not exist!

sharmstr

As the instructions state: Browse to the Demo content folder, not the plugins folder.

Main Files/ Demo Content / Revolution Slider

sharmstr

Were you able to get it imported now? If not, I’ll be more than happy to do it for you. Just respond privately with a link and credentials.

gigidesign
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Glad you sorted it out. I strongly suggest that you read and learn all of the plugin documentation, including WordPress.

I started with WordPress just over a year ago. Now I’m actually contributing code to Kleo (well, the kleo team usually has to clean it up… I dont work here btw). It was a bit overwhelming at first, but once you figure out how all the bits fit, life gets much simpler.

Just keep asking questions…. and also SEARCH 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?