This topic has 12 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     eastwestslim
    Participant

Hi I just bought your greate theme a few days ago. I am using version 2.8.4. And the version of the Revoltion Slider is up to date 5.0.4.

I imported the demo sliders and configure the sliders in the home page, but the slider doesn’t show up. I tried to impoorted the sample from the Revolution Slider folder (I purchased separately), it worked. Here is the snapshot of the homepage. Do you have any ideas what’s missing? See the attached snapshot.

Thanks a lot!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please try by going to Sweetdate theme options in Homepage section, make sure you have the Slider activated, and choose the correct slider

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

eastwestslim
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I did that before. Do I need the other plugin such as LayerSlider.

Thanks

eastwestslim
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     eastwestslim
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I updated my slider to 5.0.5 then the sliders started to work even though there are still problems.

One is the font style was gone when the sample was Previewed. But when I did the editing and press Play, it looks normal.

Another problem is that two of the samples have a red dashed line showing up on the border. When I created a test slider it also has the red line.

I am wondering if you will update the samples so they will work normally for slider 5.0.5. Or if you know how to fix the two problems please let me know. I tried some of the samples from the PunchTheme, they all work fine now.

Thanks,
    Jackie

Laura

Hello, i didnt see any red lie, also the sliders works fine for me, could you share some screenshots?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

eastwestslim
    Participant

Hi Laura,

See the attachment see the red dashed lines and the numbers in red. These fonts are white when I edit them, but when display them in the theme, they turned to black.

Attachments:
     eastwestslim
    Participant

The snapshot is not very clear. Here is another one.
    It’s the full width one. When I created a test slider, it also showed the red dashed line.

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, that line is for you to know the dimensions of the slider, it doesnt appear in frontend

pauldyke
    Participant

Hi Laura. I have been advised to update the revolution slider plugin as there are serious vulnerabilities with 4.1.1 (the version supplied with sweetdate).
    Here is an article refering to the vulnerability:
    https://blog.sucuri.net/2014/12/revslider-vulnerability-leads-to-massive-wordpress-soaksoak-compromise.html
    How do I update the plugin? Does this come with the next theme update? When will this be?
    Many thanks.

Laura

Hello, yes it will be in next updates, it should be very soon 🙂

pauldyke
    Participant

Hi Laura – thanks for your reply. I haven’t received any update yet. Do you recommend disabling Revolution Slider for the moment?

Laura

Hello, it all depends, you can disable it if you think your website is vulnerable. The update should be around next month 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?