This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     tex3mjf
    Participant

Hi,

I have the most up to date version of Kleo (3.0.6) but for some reason Revolution slider isn’t working? I have uninstalled & reinstalled Rev Slider and still not working.

When the page loads the slider should be seen (taking up the whole of the page). Instead it has the loading icon continuously.

The site is http://www.omdhotdogs.co.uk

Please advise.

sharmstr

You’re page threw 2700+ errors when I went to it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     tex3mjf
    Participant

Hi,

What does that mean? The site was working perfectly before?

Thanks

sharmstr

I have not idea. Do you have a cdn or caching in place? Perhaps those need to be flushed.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Look at the urls in the error messages. They are different than your url.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?