This topic has 17 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     edwinokugbo
    Participant

Hi,

I have a problem with the the mobile version. The slider is flushed to the right and doesnt look good and there is an unwanted space below it. You can see it here http://intamingle.com

Please help.

Thanks

Laura

Hello, please share an admin account so i can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

tyfarris1
    Participant

yes please share the solution for this problem…thanks

edwinokugbo
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, by default i suggest to hide the revolution slider for better mobile experience and better responsive layout. You can do this y going to your slider settings and in Mobile Visibility, disable it 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

edwinokugbo
    Participant

I have disabled mobile visibility but it is still showing on mobile. You can see that yourself by viewing the site on mobile. intamingle.com

edwinokugbo
    Participant

hello? Need help please.

Thanks

Laura

Hello thanks for waiting 🙂 i will share a code to resolve this issue in a few hours

Laura

Hello, i have check out the site, the slider its not showing, tested with iphone5 and samsung galaxy s5

edwinokugbo
    Participant

It is still showing up on my android phone. I can show you a screen shot if you want

edwinokugbo
    Participant

I think this is a bug. Will try and test on other phones. But this will not be cool as millions of people are on Android phones too and will get the same page rendering

Laura

Hello, i will test again with another device and will let you know 🙂

Laura

Hello, found the problem, it does show on smaller devices, and to fix it please add this to quick css or style.css in child theme

COPY CODE

@media only screen and (max-width: 940px) {
    div#rev_slider_2_1_wrapper {
      display: none !important;
    }
    }

edwinokugbo
    Participant

Strange but it didn’t work for me. I still get the slider even with this code in my style.css

I don’t know what I am doing wrong

Laura

Hello, could you try again? I added it to quick css

edwinokugbo
    Participant

Its working now

Thanks

gamerPro87
    Participant

Hi Laura,

with time to time i have no more patience for anything. I try it with the CSS option, then on revolution slider Disable Slider on Mobile “ON”, i have googled on the web, its not working. On mobile looks sweet date very bad.

Please how i can fix it 100% ? Please give me a answer! Thanks

Laura

Hello, please share admin credentials so i can check it out 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?