This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Linde
    Participant

Hello,

I have a box slider and set 10px padding arround the image slides. But only top, left and right can I see the grey paading but at the bottom missing the padding.

can you help me to solve this

kind regards
    linde

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, where you added the padding from? that should be related to revslider settings

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Linde
    Participant

Hej Hej,

yes I set the padding in the rev slider settings page look at the screenshot.

greetings
    Andre

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

I don’t know what to say, try to put a link to your site

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Linde
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

From what I see it takes a 321px height so try to look on your slider settings for a slider height

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?