This topic has 14 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by jlarcom.

• Author
     jlarcom
    Participant

Hi,

Is there a way to make the navigation + dropdown on top of the slider on the homepage?

We are using a static image layer in Revolution Slider and it always stays on top, so the dropdown menu goes behind it. I’ll attach screenshots.

Thanks,
    Jen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Its gotta be something simple since it doesnt do that by default. Instead of making me set up an environment (slider) to test, can you give me temp admin access so I can play with your slider?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jlarcom
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

1 – You dont have a menu on the home page

2 – Your slider isnt static.

Get it all set up and I’ll have a look.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jlarcom
    Participant

Um, there definitely is a menu on the homepage and the slider has a static layer image in it that is staying on top of the menu.

http://test.camauthority.com

sharmstr

I swear that a menu wasnt there yesterday and there were multiple slides. The slider still isnt static, but okay. Now I can’t get into the admin. I’ll try again later.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I finally got it in for a moment. Can you please update VC? Its an old version that doesn’t work well with WP 4.1 or Kleo.

I’m trying to look at your settings but they keep timing out. Hard to help when the connection keeps dropping.

sharmstr

Put this css on the page using vc

COPY CODE

.tp-static-layers {
    z-index: 50;
    }

jlarcom
    Participant

Hi, thanks that worked!

What does VC stand for?

sharmstr

Visual Composer

jlarcom
    Participant

It says it is up to date – version 4.2.3? Is that right, or is there a newer version?

sharmstr

Its always going to say up to date because it cant get update info from the dev since its bundled with Kleo. The current Kleo version is 4.4.2 https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme

jlarcom
    Participant

I have it set to receive automatic updates from theme forest. It says 2.4.1 is the latest update for Kleo… will this update visual composer every time as well?

sharmstr

No. Please read the link I sent you.

jlarcom
    Participant

Thanks sharmstr!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?