This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by topdog.

• Author
     edbrems
    Participant

I have this message that popped up after I updated the theme today.

The following plugin needs to be updated to its latest version to ensure maximum compatibility with this theme: Revolution Slider.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We included a newer version of Revslider. go to Revolution Slider menu in Wp admin and click Update plugin. The .zip file is located in sweetdate/lib/revslider.zip

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Thank you so much..I will do that. I appreciate that.

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Hi @sqadmin
    How are you?

I know how to update my revolution slider file, but my question is: how to update the file without lose all the changes that I made before? how to update it if I already put new pictures and wrote new words etc?
    Thanks for your support

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, To be safe make a database backup. You update the plugin from WP admin – Revolution slider. You won’t lose your sliders that you added or changes to them

Cheers,
    Please rate the theme if you appreciate our work. Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

topdog
    Participant

Revolution Slider has been updated since the last Sweetdate update. How do I get the latest version of the plugin before a new Sweetdate update?

wisinyyandel7
    Participant

Well, I am not too sure but I guess you should go to the plugin author and check if you can do that.

Abe
    Keymaster

@topdog I will attach it to this reply until next update. It is 4.6.5 update

Cheers

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     topdog
    Participant

Thanks Abe.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?