This topic has 18 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

Hi there, I love the clients option however I’m struggling to find a way to revolve them on page refresh. To be clear, I have 20 clients but only want to display 6 client logs at any one time. Each time the page refreshes I’d like the logos to display at random. Can you tell me how I can achieve this please?

Thank you

mlennox10
    Participant

Any help of this would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance

Radu

Hello,

You need to create inside kleo-child directory a folder named k_elements an inside that folder must be this file (see attachment).

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     mlennox10
    Participant

Well it does something but not what I wanted. The animation and fade have gone and they now are all vertical?

Here’s what it looks like now:

https://www.diigo.com/item/image/55mss/yw68

Thanks anyway though.

Radu

Was not supposed to happen that.

In this case place original file there in kleo-child/k_elements/

and add ths code

COPY CODE

'orderby' => 'rand'

after

‘showposts’=> $number,

That’s all !

It has nothing to do with html, animations, etc.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mlennox10
    Participant

Sorry, by ‘original file’ you mean the attachment you provided above?

Radu

No,
    This file : wp-content\plugins\k-elements\shortcodes\templates\kleo_clients.php

Copy this file in the path mentioned earlier ( kleo-child/k_elements/ ) and then follow the instruction from above.

What version of Kleo you have ?

mlennox10
    Participant

Ok thank you, I’ll give that a go. I have the latest version (updated today)

mlennox10
    Participant

YES! is worked (after a few failed attempts on my part inputting the code in the wrong place!).

Great help thank you.

Is it possible to replicate this in a side bar?

Radu

Welcome,

Yes, you need to find your preffered widget and add that code in array args.

Hope you doing.

mlennox10
    Participant

ok great, thanks again

mlennox10
    Participant

I am trying to replicate this on another site of mine but it does not seem to be working! Is there any updates on this or any suggestions on how to go about completing this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Radu

Make sure in that another site you have child theme installed and activated also pay attention to the folder name from child theme to be k_elements not k-elements

Cheers
    R.

mlennox10
    Participant

I will take another look at this with your guidance, thank you very much for your help!

Radu

No problem

Cheers
    R.

mlennox10
    Participant

Thank you very much for your time and help! After looking over it all I am still not able to make any progress on fixing this is there any other suggestions you may have?

Radu

So,

Using this file : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/revolving-clients/#post-46394 by adding it to : kleo-child/k_elements/ the clients should be displayed randomly.

This it works because i’ve tested

Note : child theme needs to be installed and activated

Cheers
    R.

mlennox10
    Participant

Okay I will have another look, thank you very much for your help!

Radu

No problem

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?