This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     alexxino
    Participant

Hello Seventhqueen,

I have installed the last version of WordPress (5.0.3) on the last version of XAMPP on Windows 10 (locally).

Everything is going perfect and the plugins are perfectly installed but when Im going to see the webpage I see the following errors:

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\revslider\includes\operations.class.php on line 2851

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\revslider\includes\operations.class.php on line 2855

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\revslider\includes\output.class.php on line 3708

Warning: “continue” targeting switch is equivalent to “break”. Did you mean to use “continue 2”? in C:\xampp\htdocs\wp-content\themes\sweetdate\custom_buddypress\kleo-bp-search.php on line 672

Looks like the plugin Slider Revolution and
    themes\sweetdate\custom_buddypress\kleo-bp-search.php are doing some conflicts. I try to install the WP version 4.9.9 but also I have this errors.

What can I do ?

Radu

Hi,

You will have to disable wp debug and additionally if isn’t eoungh the php notices

Check this one first : https://aristath.github.io/blog/wp-hide-php-errors

at xampp level : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19938003/how-to-turn-off-notice-reporting-in-xampp

Let me know

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     alexxino
    Participant

Thank you so much! the problem was solved! 🙂

Radu

You’re welcome
    Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?