This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     gibbywilson
    Participant

Hello

I have two plugins installed and they don’t show the (activity) count for that plugin the same as the theme

Do you know how I can fix this with the two plugins so they show the same as the theme?

Thanks

Gibby

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     gibbywilson
    Participant

oh i forgot – I want to change the small icon, as they all show the same – the circle

How to do this?

Thanks

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

What plugins are you using?
    Check in that plugin’s settings the count number should be between span tags

COPY CODE

<span>my count</span>

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     gibbywilson
    Participant

Hello

I see that the left menu is perfect but the right menu is wrong (see attached)

Is there no way of displaying the left menu in the right menu location so It would work?

Thanks

Gibby

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

Hi,

Please provide an account to can see the menu, it’s available only for logged in users.

Cheers
    R

gibbywilson
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

I saw that I need FTP login to inspect this further

Cheers
    R.

gibbywilson
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Please check it, it should be ok, this will be included in next theme update

Cheers
    R.

gibbywilson
    Participant

great

thanks for the awesome support 🙂

Radu

You’re welcome

If you are pleased with the support service please very much to leave a short review … few words about your experience with the support service.

https://themeforest.net/item/kleo-next-level-wordpress-theme/reviews/6776630

Thank you in advance

Cheers
    R.

gibbywilson
    Participant
     Radu

Oh, sorry and thank you for that.

Have a nice week-end

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?