This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     jonbrowne
    Participant

The side menu does not show sub-menus. How can I fix this issue?

sharmstr

Looks fine to me. See attached.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jonbrowne
    Participant

Yes. But, anything that is under the “community” menu does not have a drop down. How can I fix this issue?

sharmstr

I dont see community in the menu. Is it set up to display only for logged in users?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jonbrowne
    Participant

Yes this is for Logged-in users.

sharmstr

Then I will need access in order to help you.

jonbrowne
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Live Notification will not display submenus. That’s by design since when used in the main menu it will show a list of notifications.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?