This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by costyclan.

• Author
     costyclan
    Participant

I can not get the right side menu to show on my site?

Also, how can I edit the profile dropdown menu?

Radu

Hi,

1. Regarding to the menu : go to wp-admin -> appearance -> menus -> choose your menu then under menu item you need to check Theme locations -> Main Menu (Side)

2. Create a new menu that you will use on username submenu after you populate menu with your desired items from Theme locations -> check Top Right Header Menu

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     costyclan
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I have done this and nothing is showing. Should the menu show as icons on the right side of search bar?

Radu

Hi,

It seems that this is a bug and this will be fixed in next update.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, until our next theme version please update this theme file and it will show the assigned menu under the profile menu.

Sorry for any inconveniences.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     costyclan
    Participant

@abe what do I do with the zip file you provided? I’m not very experienced with site development.
    Thank you

Abe
    Keymaster

You should extract the zip file once downloaded and replace the file found in your theme on the server.
    You can also wait for the update coming probably next week.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

costyclan
    Participant

Thank you : )

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?