This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by clyn.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

Hi,

i am using follower pluging but RTmedia plugin privacy can’t see this. But 3rd part pluging such as “activity privacy pluging” can see followers and Member A can  share any update privacy just for followers. So, if possible any code can we add to RTmedia privacy? Because i really dont want use more pluging… I mean, i will disable rtmedia privacy and install 3rd party actvity privacy pluging.

Thanks

Kieran_SQ

Hi @clyn,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having compatibility issues between these two plugins, unfortunately, we cannot provide support for third party plugins.

You should contact rtMedia directly through their WordPress plugin page or through their website, their team is pretty good about getting third party plugins and content working with their system.

Sorry I couldn’t be of more help with this particular question, but please feel free to reach out anytime with more questions.

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

clyn
    Participant

Yes you are right, i will contact with Rtmedia team…
    Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?