This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by itt.

• Author

Tagged: 

itt
    Participant

Hello

finally you did it guys and i saw in new Update you make RTL work 🙂
    now how i can make it work ? only i need is that users can use RTL writing in forum and buddypress- activity

thank you

Kamal

Hello,
    You can RTL work just by selecting RTL language for the site. You can not activate RTL only for a certain components eg. forum and buddypress. Rather, it will be activated for the whole site once you select RTL language. I hope you understand it now. Please ask me if you have any more question about this.
    Thanks,
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     itt
    Participant

@Kamal

Hello

tanks for reply , what i understand i should install wordpress again as Persian or Arabic to make it work ?
    is there any way to add other language to wordpress ?

what i need exactly is only writing in RTL in activity or forum , when some of my users are writing persian and english
    in one paragraph adter posing it english word will be re placed and the whole sentence will be so mix and hard to read

i dont need my site be in persian interface .

thank you

itt
    Participant

@kamal

and i add this pint i seen many wordpress website they are english but user can write in persian or arabic mix with english without any problem

Abe
    Keymaster

hi @itt
    the RTL functionality is added for the whole wordpress site and it will get activated once you enable a RTL compatible language like arabic. You can copy arabic language files in your wp install in wp-content/languages and then enable it from Settings – General

http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-manual-2/adding-languages/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

itt
    Participant

@Abe

appreciate it man ,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘RTL’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?