This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Radu.

• Author
     ianll
    Participant

Hey do you guys collaborate with RTMedia? I’m having a ton of issues with their pro version. They are providing support but in doing so are kind of not being so cool to the KLEO theme team. They seem unwilling to debug with any plugins enabled (including their own rt social plugin). It seems that they would at least want to know which plugins are conflicting, wouldn’t you think? They have found a handful of bugs from our current support that is going on and have provided some code updates (which they say will be in their next release). Anyhow @abe or another admin on this board, if you are curious about these issues, I have a fairly detailed list of broken stuff in the media section and how it is conflicting with the theme – let me know if interested and Ill send you the details.

Also, what do you guys think about them using Foundation while this theme uses Bootstrap? Make for too much bloat?

Radu

Hello,

Thank you posting this,

Please sent us an email with all details,bugs and compatibility issues about rtMedia and Kleo theme at this address : abe@seventhqueen.com

About the the foundation framework loaded over bootstrap, it is not a really good idea, but i think in a future they will be resolve this thing.

Thank you again

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?