This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     ariktwena
    Participant

Hi

I have been in contact with rtMedia plugin team, because when I had enabled members to change the privacy settings for media, then the changes where not made, when members where changing them on the “activity” tab under the profil.

We have tested the rtMedia plugin, and everything works on other WordPress themes. The problem is that the sweet date theme is blocking the execution of the ajax request action rtm_change_activity_privacy which needs to be called when you change privacy from the drop-down.

How do we fix this?

Help 🙂

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

Hi @ariktwena, we’ll give an extra look into this issue and we’ll get back to you as soon as we manage to find a fix for it.

Thanks for reporting it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ariktwena
    Participant

No problem.

Thanks 🙂

Andrei

Hi @ariktwena,

An fix will gonna be available in next theme update, thanks for your patience.

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?