This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by getyler2.

• Author
     getyler2
    Participant

I just noticed my root level error_log getting bigger and looked at it. I’m getting 50 of these database errors a day. Any idea why or how to eliminate? RTMedia is 3.2.7. Sweet Date child is 2.1. Site is http://dev.athe-date.com.

[11-Nov-2013 21:28:31 UTC] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘-6100,10’ at line 6 for query SELECT * FROM wp_rt_rtm_media WHERE (id IN(SELECT DISTINCT (album_id)
    FROM wp_rt_rtm_media WHERE media_author = 0
    AND album_id IS NOT NULL
    AND media_type <> ‘album’ AND context <> ‘group’) OR (media_author = 0 ))
    AND media_type = ‘album’
    AND (context <> ‘group’ or context is NULL) ORDER BY wp_rt_rtm_media.media_id desc LIMIT -6100,10 made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), do_action(‘template_redirect’), call_user_func_array, RTMediaInteraction->init, RTMediaInteraction->set_query, RTMediaQuery->__construct, RTMediaQuery->query, RTMediaQuery->get_data, RTMediaQuery->populate_data, RTMediaQuery->populate_media, RTMediaModel->get_user_albums

SQadmin
    Keymaster

That probably comes from the plugin. Try updating also the theme to 2.2
    Don’t know why or where that is occurring.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     getyler2
    Participant

Thanks. I’ll reinstall the plugin and see what happens. Already running 2.2.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?