This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     i2hongkong
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a problem on the rtMedia button which under the Group & Profile activity page. It didn’t work on both ipad/iphone safari on your theme. I have tried on other theme and works fine.

For your testing:

http://app.hobbysocool.com/groups/insane-judo/

Login/PW: demo/demo

Please do help asap as i need launch the site by Xmas. Great thanks!!

Ben

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we will do a quick test and let you know.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Andrei

Please go in your wp admin area, under “Appearance > Theme Options > Quick Css” and add the following css rule:

COPY CODE

.rtmedia-add-media-button, .rtmedia-add-media-button *{ -webkit-backface-visibility: initial !important; }

We’ll also include this in the next theme update.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     i2hongkong
    Participant

Thanks Team!! It is working now. Bug thanks and Merry X’mas!!

Abe
    Keymaster

Awesome. Merry Christmas to you too and don’t forget to rate our theme 5 stars on Themeforest 🙂

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?