This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: 

egabillat
    Participant

Hello.

Small question about rt-Media.

When I choose to edit a photo, it is in a new window that opens the choices of modification of the image. I think it would be more logical to stay in the same window, especially when the user disconnects. Two windows are open: one to choose to disconnect and another one that always seems to be active … even if the user has choosen to disconnect.

An idea ? Thank you.

egabillat
    Participant

… Just a clarification: it is only when you click “EDITER” on the thumbnails of the photos (see image attached). When I open the image and choose to edit it, no problem, I edit the image in the same window (not a new window).
    Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, as its more related to rtmedia we can’t do much about it, it is a good idea and maybe you could get a solution if you ask at their support forums 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

egabillat
    Participant

Thank you.

Laura

No problem, let me know if you need anything else 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?