This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     camelot
    Participant

Hi,

When I click on an image (with rtmedia lightbox enabled), I receive this layout, that doesn’t seem right. I remembered when installed rtmedia, I got the message like “character in header” and “override your theme template”. I read the documentation, searching around this forum but see no solution.

Could you help me out?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

We need more information.

What version of Kleo?
    What version of rtMedia?
    Do you have rtMedia > Custom Css > rtMedia default styles enabled?
    Have you looked for plugin conflicts?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

camelot
    Participant

I installed Kleo 3.1.3, rtmedia is bundled with Kleo, version 3.10.1. Default styles enabled. All plugins deactivated, except BuddyPress and rtMedia but the problem still persist.

Additional, I found that Kleo demo have exactly same problem I encountered. http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/members/kleoadmin/activity/79206/

It just takes too long to load a single image.

sharmstr

It loads quickly for me and I dont see the display issues that you speak of

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     camelot
    Participant

wew, this’s weird. I tested again with my home computer and found that everything is perfectly normal, demo site and my own site. But I still got that error in my computer at work, which run behind a firewall. Tried many more computers and I must conclude that my workplace’s firewall was tampering something, which I have no idea about.

From now on I’ll test the website using other computers. Thanks for your time.

sharmstr

No problem.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?