This topic has 17 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Riccardo Rossini.

• Author
     sharmstr

(posting here to keep the features request thread clean)

@kieran
    , I have Masonry galleries AND featured image as a background for the member header working 🙂 I’ll post it once all the bugs are dead.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Let us know if we can help since we wanted to include that functionality in the theme also. Thanks @sharmstr

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Splendor
    Participant

Looking forward to it, i was about to ask on this..

sharmstr

@splendor I needed to take a break from working on websites. I got it working, but not well enough to post anything. I saw it mentioned on rtMedia’s roadmap somewhere (maybe Pro version on gitHub). Though my guess is it will pretty basic. My idea is to bring in the like and/or view counts and owner when hovered. I need to find motivation to get back to it. Hopefully in a few days.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Splendor
    Participant

Oki, i understand. So it’s sometimes. I’m thinking of buying Rtmedia pro, but i think it’s a little bit to expensive. But also i need to release my site next week and a good gallery is a must.

Splendor
    Participant

but you idea sounds great. 🙂

Splendor
    Participant

Hi,

How is it going with this awesome feature sharmstr? Anyway i can help?

sharmstr

@abe Are you guys close to implementing masonry for rtMedia galleries? I dont want to waste time finishing it if you guys are doing it.

Splendor
    Participant

Have you got any feedback on this sharmstr? Otherwise we can talk private, i need some special stuff done. Important!

sharmstr

No. I’ve been working on other things to get my site launched since Abe mentioned that they had plans on doing it.

Splendor
    Participant

Oki, i understand. What are you working on? Are you a developer? Anyway, I’ll need a developer to call on now and then, who knows the theme well…

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi sharmstr, I have planned the galleries for next week. Hope it works for you

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

That’s perfect! Thank you.

TheNHA
    Participant

Hey Guys,

I am not sure what you guys are referring to specifically but it sounds a bit like what I want to do for my users.

I have been hoping to add a cover photo (facebook) like image to the top of member profiles (header?) behind the avatar to make them more customizable and interesting. It should look a bit like Path profiles https://path.com/ (social network)

Is there a way to do this already/ without adding a new feature? If not I will post it in the new features section.

Abe
    Keymaster

@sharmstr we almost finished the gallery shortcode change and we are waiting a response from rtcamp team on a JS matter. Will keep you posted. Thanks

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Update: We are waiting for the next plugin update so we can hook to a JS event to trigger specific masonry scripts after Load more posts.

---

Splendor
    Participant

Nice, looking forward next kleo update! 🙂

Riccardo Rossini
    Participant

Look farward!! I’m waiting for a mansonry gallery like kloe isotope that pick up automatically from rtMedia

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?