This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

I’ve tried both rtMedia & MediaPress plugins and neither are displaying the “Allow upload from activity stream” function on the new KLEO Theme Update.

Is there a work around to solve this issue? Is this a known issue with the new KELO Theme or it is a possible error on my end?

sharmstr

Works fine on all of my sites and on the Kleo demo site.

What exactly is the issue? The upload button is missing? Its there but you cant upload?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Button is missing. It used to appear on the bottom left of the post. Option no longer appears.

Also, I just noticed that the MEDIA page on personal pages is also missing. It is still working on GROUP pages, but has disappeared for individual users.

sharmstr

Is it there if you enable the WP 2015 Theme?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Yes.

sharmstr

respond privately with a link and credentials

This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

You’re running a very old version of Kleo that’s not compatible with newer versions of rtMedia. rtMedia went through a complete re-write a few months back. Upgrade Kleo.

My developer must’ve reverted to an older version for testing. I reinstalled the update, but that wasn’t the fix.

I discovered that the issue was the plugin “WP Defer Loading” – for whatever reason it causes the error on the KLEO Theme with rtMedia, but not on standard WP Themes. No idea why. But I hope that helps isolate if it could be an issue with other plugins as well or if it’s all on the plugin’s end.

Thank you for your help. It’s appreciated!

sharmstr

Havent heard of this problem before, so must be isolated with that plugin.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?