This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     giorgos
    Participant

When uploading several images with rtmedia, they are showing one by one in the midlle of the activity stream. The rest of the images are following within a couple of seconds delay. Is it possible to have multiple images appear the way it was before, instead of one by one?

Laura

Hello, this is something related to rtmedia plugin, if it was changed in one of rtmedia updates then its something you would have to ask in their support forum as we do not own rtmedia 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

giorgos
    Participant

Hi @Laura, I posted on rtmedia forum and they point me back to kleo. See their response:

Hello @giorgos,

If you want to manage multiple images side by side you need to add custom code for that and that is theme dependent. Here is the example of that in one of our theme demo -> http://demo.rtcamp.com/rtdating/members/admin/1

You can add slider to traverse multiple images.

Andrei

Ask them to provide you that custom code, used in their theme, and we’ll try to see if we can easily adapt it for our theme so you can fix your issue.

Looking forward
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?