This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Vitarka Solutions.

• Author

Tagged: 

Vitarka Solutions
    Participant

rtMedia upload preview is messed up on Google Chrome.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, plese check out that you dont have any plugin that has a conflict, try deactivating some. Also check out custom css, it may be messing with some of those classes

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Vitarka Solutions
    Participant

I have updated the parent theme v 2.8.4 but still new updated Updated rtMedia templates for newer versions and rtMedia 3.8.6 css fixes not coming up such as attach files button like in the image attached.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support lever who can help and advise you in your query.
    Please share admin credentials
    Thanks! 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Andrei

Please provide me admin credentials to your site so I can give a closer look at this issue.
    Thanks

Vitarka Solutions
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

It works fine for me, can you please let me know what browser are you using ?
    Or if you updated recently I recommend you to clear your site cache and your browser cache.
    http://seventhqueen.com/public-files/andrei/2015-07-21-2ieqj.png

Cheers

Vitarka Solutions
    Participant

It works fine on Mozilla problem is while using Google Chrome. Already tried clearing browser cache , website cache and incognito mode.

Andrei

Please add the following css rule in “SweetDate > Styling Options > Quick CSS”:

COPY CODE

#whats-new-options{ height: auto !important; }

Cheers

Vitarka Solutions
    Participant

Andrei thanks for the help but i still didn’t get why i have to add the css whereas it works perfect in the sweetdate demo link.

Andrei

It was a small css issue, I also pushed this small change for the next theme update but if you want to fix it sooner than the update you’ll have to use the code I’ve provided.

Cheers

Vitarka Solutions
    Participant

ok

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?