This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     sharmstr

The video player controls are messed up. This image was taken from your demo site. Is this something that you are aware of and will be fixed in the next update or should I fix it myself?

https://31.media.tumblr.com/daf0a74830ebb12d7e4ffc4d4bdd1691/tumblr_n1xy9tGysz1squolvo1_1280.jpg

Also, do you have a list of known issues? I’m finding quite a few problems and I’m feeling a little guilty about making all these posts about them.

And I haven’t said this yet, but this is by far the best looking buddypress theme there is. Congrats!

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

lasingle
    Participant

I have the same issue

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi sharmstr,
    Thanks for your support. We have fixed all your reported issues. Issues are reported by clients and some are also found in our tests. Let us know after 1.2 update if you encounter any issues and we will gladly fix them.

Thanks again

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Excellent. Keep up the great work, guys!

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?