This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

empoweredanimals
    Participant

I currently have twentythirteen and bought KLEO to update the look and functionality of the site. I use s2member and Buddypress.

The first thing that I noticed was that the s2member shortcode was now all broken – it just shows up on screen and it also doesn’t work any more with some other plugins, like which menu items to show.

So I had to quickly switch back to twentythirteen. 🙁

When the 3 required plugins for KLEO were still activated, but KLEO was gone, it was still working, so I think that rules out conflicts with them specifically.

My site is live and taking customers, so I can’t have much downtime. We are new though, launching April 1, so I’d like to have the fancy site available by then.

Help!

empoweredanimals
    Participant

Just as an example, some of the page has s2If conditionals protecting some of the content. But the shortcode just prints off on the page.

But I read that KLEO is compatible with s2member, so I’m confused.

empoweredanimals
    Participant

Nevermind…we had an includes statement missing in the header so php was messing things up. It’s working!

5high-photohub
    Participant

@empoweredanimals – can you tell me how you fixed this? I’ve found a similar problem in that our s2member pro MOP (Membership Options) shortcodes (eg. [s2MOP]protected content here.[/s2MOP]) don’t work with Kleo theme, but work with the default WP 2015 theme.

Any help would be appreciated!

Cheers,
    Jenny

PS. hope your launch went well? Ours is now live too and looking good – thanks to the Kleo theme team!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, will definitely take a look and see what are the problems.

Thank you

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

empoweredanimals
    Participant

Our launch did go well, Jenny, with some major glitches because there were too many people so the server was overloaded. Our fix for the first issue probably wouldn’t help you because we were missing the code for our own includes file. But the most recent time it broke, we fixed it by moving to a managed server that is optimized for WordPress.

5high-photohub
    Participant

@empoweredanimals – thanks for the info – pity no quick fix! And thanks Abe for looking into this too.
    Cheers.

Abe
    Keymaster

closing this topic and please continue the discussion in the topics bellow if you still encounter problems even with latest KLEO theme

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/conflict-with-s2member-mop-shortcodes

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/conflict-with-s2member-mop-shortcodes

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘S2member shortcode is not working’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?