This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     johnwerun
    Participant

Hi guys,

Due to recent security issues and spam, I am keen to delete buddypress from my site, built with your great theme.

I’m a rookie, so I was just wanting to check whether deleting the following plugins would be likely to cause any problems with my site and/or the theme?:

– Buddypress
    – bbpress
    – BP direct menus

I’ve already deactivated these plugins and have seen no issues so far, just wanted to check it’s safe to delete completely (along with all files associated with them). Obviously I’m not using these plugins, as my site is a basic brochure site with simple blog attached. My site: http://goo.gl/wsYL8J

Thanks in advance,

John.

Laura

Hello, KLEO can work without Buddypress and bbpress, so there shouldnt be any issue 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

sermsak
    Participant

Hello Laura. After i updated to Kleo 3.0.2. when i activated recommended plugins, my site cookkoo.com it’s work fine, except when i activated bbpress OR rtMedia, my site always display 502 or 504 Gateway Time Out nginx 1.4.4. When i change folder plugins to pluginsxxx, my site back to work fine again. This issue, i test more than 10 times, more than 2 days. Please help

Laura

Hello, please update to kleo 3.0.3, check it out in themeforest, if it doesnt fix the issue let me know and please share admin credentials

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

sermsak
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sermsak
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sermsak
    Participant

Hello Laura. Why Kleo 3.0.3 don’t warning to update in wordpress Dashboard. Why i should to check it out in themeforest ?

sermsak
    Participant

After i enable gzip compression.Now the issue is gone only for 1 day. Now 504 come back again. And i need to auto Theme update in Dashboard, because if manual, i’m worry i will do something wrong.

Laura

Hello, for the update, please add your themeforest api in theme options menu.
    Where is 504 appearing now?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?