This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     geharre
    Participant

I’m have server issues from what the hosting company said is a bad script running. I paste a copy of the conversation, can you take a look?

Chat ID: 6320717. Question: Provider: Bluehost – My Domain is: “thekickbac.com” My site is slowing down and I had it optimized. Do I need to go up to another plan?
    12:16:07pmDylan

COPY CODE
    I can look into that here for you, no problem. I will just need to have you validate the account with the last four of the cpanel password of the main account.
    12:16:22pmGerald

COPY CODE
    691!
    12:23:57pmDylan

COPY CODE
    Looks like the website is taking all the resources on the account, and then some. Looks like both php and mysql are eating those up. Looks like most of that coming from the main website.
    12:24:32pmGerald

COPY CODE
    should I upgrade? What do you think!
    12:25:29pmGerald

COPY CODE
    Is the wordpress account better or should I change to the VPS
    12:31:59pmDylan

COPY CODE
    Optimize from what I am seeing here. Looks like just some bad scriipts running crazy on the server.
     Andrei

Hi,

Unfortunately your hosting support guy didn’t provided enough information in order for us to understand something. Your issues might come from any of the components that you’re using in your wordpress site, especially from the plugins because the theme itself doesn’t add any notable weight on your site, but plugins do.

Please ask them to provide you some reference at code level or query so that we can advice you further.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?