This topic has 17 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     mlennox10
    Participant

Hi,

There seems to be some sort of bug on the site that is not allowing our pages to scroll smoothly if anyone could help me on fixing this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Laura

Hello, can you share more details?Where does this happen?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mlennox10
    Participant

For example when you visit the live.inhouserecruitment.co.uk links and click on exhibiting the page jumps and doesn’t scroll smoothly

mlennox10
    Participant

Have you had any update for me regarding this scrolling issue? Any help as soon as possible would be appreciated

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mlennox10
    Participant

Okay thank you very much for your help! Could you please keep me updated when you find out anymore

Radu

If you will add this class .kleo-scroll-to to the button or link that goes to https://domain.tld/site#anchor it will make the smooth effect

Let me know
    Cheers
    R.

mlennox10
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help! I will have a look at this now but that link does not seem to lead to anywhere!

mlennox10
    Participant

I am not too sure where I am supposed to be adding this as the links I need to add a class to are set on a header in the theme option so where am I then able to add this class?

Radu

Hi,

The class will be added from wp-admin -> appearance -> menus

If you don’t see the CSS class there you should check the CSS classes to be shown for the menu from wp-admin -> appearance -> menus -> screen options.

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

mlennox10
    Participant

Thank you for your help but that does not seem to have changed anything I tested it on our LIVE! website! See for yourself:
    http://live.inhouserecruitment.co.uk/

Radu

Just de-activate the smooth scroll plugin to test it should work normally

Cheers
    R.

mlennox10
    Participant

Thank you for your help but if you go onto this link http://www.inhouserecruitment.co.uk/the-apprenticeship-and-graduate-conversation/ it does not seem to have changed anything I have added the class but it still just jumps to each place instead of smoothly scrolling.

Radu

I see that not works,

Please provide to me admin credentials in a private reply to can take a closer look.

This is how it should work this feature : https://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/one-page-presentation/

Cheers
    R.

mlennox10
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

You’re welcome

Please de-activate all plugins and check if this continue to happens, from what I see the settings for smooth scrolling area already made, I think the problem it’s caused by one of the plugins, on my local installation the smooth scroll works using kleo-scroll-to class.

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

mlennox10
    Participant

I will give this a try during out of offices hours as deactivating these plugins puts the look of our site in danger therefore damaging business for a short while! Thank you for this suggestion, if you have any further help for me to avoid deactivating plugins that would be greatly appreciated

Radu

It’ recommended to start debugging by de-activating plugins, this is most common case for compat problems, any other suggestion i don’t have for the moment

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?