This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     masc0122
    Participant

Scrolling on my site doesn’t work anymore since I last updated the theme. Since then there is a overflow: hidden command for the body-tag. When I deactivate it via Firebug, scrolling works again. Can you help me to fix that problem?

Thanks in advance and kind regards,
    Matthias

Radu

Hi,

Not sure why like that,

Add this to quick css area it will solve the issue

COPY CODE

body {
        overflow-y: scroll !important;
    }

The css will be added to wp-admin -> theme options -> General settings -> Quick CSS

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     masc0122
    Participant

Thanks for the help. This quickhack works on standard sites. But if I visit a page with a news-stream in buddypress, for example, only the first three activities will be loaded. The same thing on the members page. Only the members that are visible in the first view are loaded.

Radu

Hi,

There it’s other issue, there are generated some js error maybe because you load some resources from https://robotmakers.de/ ?

Did you had somehow a plugin that force https ? or similar ? if yes set off or recheck settings.

Anyway you can have the content visible also with those errors, just de-activate the animations from wp-admin -> theme options -> miscellaneous -> Site-Wide Animations

Having js error in the console will stop js animations

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Ticket solution
     masc0122
    Participant

The deactivation of the animations works for me in the first place. I’ve fixed the errors with robotmakers.de, but the animations still don’t work. I’ve also identified the plugin that causes the issues with scrolling and animation. It’s a custom plugin (Geo My Wp custom form) that was written for me to fulfill my requirements. It hasn’t any issues with other themes. Maybe this helps you to identify the issues with KLEO.

Thanks for your support!

Radu

Hi,

If you had followed this wp-admin -> theme options -> miscellaneous -> Site-Wide Animations -> Disable all animations it’s normal animations to not work.

I see, i think a quick workaroud for that it’s to ask the plugin dev just to add a condition to the plugin init to be only in pages with the form, from example the “Geo My Wp custom form” plugin should not run in the members directory.. and in homepage if isn;t placed there.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?