This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     clarnastic
    Participant

Hello support team!

The search bar somehow squeezes into the forum overview. How can I change it? It really doesn’t look good.

Thanks a lot!

Best,

Clara

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi Clara,

That certainly does look odd, can you try the following for me, after each test clear your cache on the front-end (Ctrl+F5) and check to see if the issue is still present or not.

– Disable all caching
    – Update BuddyApp to version 1.6
    – Switch from BuddyApp Child to BuddyApp
    – Update all plugins
    – Disable all plugins that did not come with BuddyApp

Please let me know,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

clarnastic
    Participant

Okay, so it is because I disabled the page title bar. When the page title bar is disabled, the search bar looks wrong.

Is it possible to enable the page title bar on the home page?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can enable or disable the page title section per page by going to WP Admin > Pages and editing your desired page. Once the edit screen has loaded scroll down the main content, past the post editor, to reach the section titled ‘Theme General Options’. Select ‘Yes’ from the ‘Show page title section’ drop down to enable to title section or ‘No’ to disable.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?