This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     mledun
    Participant

Hi i’m a little confused with search box

For example If someone builds a profile I am “a man” looking for a “woman”
    and another persons profile is I am “a woman” looking for “a man”

The woman searches i’m looking for “a man” but nothing comes up? instead if she searches looking for “a woman” then a man looking for “a woman” comes up.

This is confusing for the searcher! shouldn’t the woman be able to search for looking for “a man” and he comes up that he is looking for a woman?

Help! how do I fix this? what am i doing wrong and why can’t I match them up together?

Laura

Hello, for this to work, the woman needs to put that she is a woman, looking for a man, and man has to put that he is a man looking for a woman, the search can be what ever you want to search, but if you set i’m a woman looking for a man, it will show men looking for women. If nobody is in the results, maybe its because, that user didnt log in still, for a member to appear in search they need to login after registration, if you filled the male profile from the backend, then he wont appear. Let me know if it helps 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?