This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     BDecker19
    Participant

may either have issue with search box or trying to understand how it works?

i’ve created a search box here, where the checkbox for “pages” is *not* selected:
    http://beta.foundersbloc.com/test-page-6/

and yet, if you type “test page” into the search box, it gives you a bunch of ajax results around pages.

is there any way to avoid this?

Thanks!

Benji

Kamal

Hello Benji,
    I am sorry to inform you that the link you provided can not be accessed. By the way, Did you try to change the setting for the search content in the header section under theme options? If you want to search everything but pages in the search then you need to add all context in the search setting but page from theme options. If you keep that field blank in the setting then everything will be shown in the search result by default. Please see the screenshot.
    Thank you very much.
    Kamal

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     BDecker19
    Participant

hmmm… it’s funny, i don’t seem to have that option? See screenshot

(Also, to access, you just need to create an account through linkedin…)

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

please update to 2.2 @BDecker19

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

BDecker19
    Participant

Hey Abe. Wanted to try returning to this issue… have updated the theme, and am now seeing the settings option you describe. I’ve done as you say and selected everything I want to include, excluding Pages. Pages still seem to be loading in the dropdown though? Let me know how I can potentially diagnose… see screenshots attached.

Thanks!
    Benji

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

hi, the setting you have attached are for the search in the header menu. You have the same exact options from that page where you have the shortcode by editing the KLEO Search Form shortcode

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?