This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by juniortavares.

• Author
     juniortavares
    Participant

Hello.
    I wonder how do I search the system refine the same sex.
    Example: I am woman and I look for Woman When I try to do that it does not appear member.
    If I put man searching for man, nothing appears.
    If you put woman searching for woman also does not show anything.
    I would put Man Looking For Male and Female Looking For Female.

Hugs

juniortavares
    Participant

Example:
    That website of yours, when http://seventhqueen.com/demo/sweetdatewp/ fills “I am a Man Looking for a Man” appear all men registered on the site for you. The same happens when “I am a Woman, looking for a Woman,” also appears the women registered on the site of you.

On my website when I put “I am a Man”, “Looking for a Man” or “I am a Woman,” “Looking for a Woman” appears “Sorry, no members were found.”

That’s the big problem I have faced in the system.

Hugs.

Laura

Hello, if you want it to work for same se, try going to Sweetdate > Buddypress and at matching fields do not select any, then try again, let me know if this works for you 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

juniortavares
    Participant

I’ve tried to do this but I could not get an answer. Can I get you my login and password for my site?

Andrei

In order for you to have results when searching “I am a” = Man and “Looking for a” = Man then you need users in their profiles to set this both fields EXACTLY the same in their profile settings.

There is no issue on your site, you just didn’t had profiles with the right fields set up:
    http://querficarcomigo.com/site/membros/?field_6=Mulher&field_3=Mulher&field_2=&field_9=&bs=+
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     juniortavares
    Participant

There appears members.
    Now, back in the search when I am put man and look for man shows nothing.

Andrei

Because you don’t have profiles which set up as being a man and looking for a man.

juniortavares
    Participant

So as you modified the user support, I will be modifying other users based on user modifications Support. Will it work?

Andrei

You don’t need to modify anything, simply if you want to have such results your users will need to properly setup their profile.

juniortavares
    Participant

Okay, I’ll try here and put the result.
    Thanks for good support.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?