This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Taylor.

• Author

Tagged: ,

Taylor
    Participant

hi there.. please see attachment… my search box is running off the webview when opened. please see attachment and suggest a fix… thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Try this

COPY CODE

#ajax_search_container:before {
    left: 20px !important;
    }

#ajax_search_container {
    left: -22px !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Taylor
    Participant

thank you kindly.. it worked.

Taylor
    Participant

Hi there.. I noticed that the offset fix worked on desktop display but not on the mobile phone.. See attachment. Please advise.. Thank you

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

#ajax_search_container {
    padding-left: 5px;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

This is fixed in the next update

Taylor
    Participant

ok thank you kindly… i moved adjusted the 5 to 15 based on the type of phone i have.. but this fixed my problem.. great!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?