This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by albatros85.

• Author
     albatros85
    Participant

I would like to add a new search field in the Search Form called “Looking for Lovestruck”, how can I do that?
    Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Thanks you

Laura

Hello, but what do you want it to search?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

albatros85
    Participant

Hi Laura,
    Thank you very much for your reply.
    This is what I am trying to do:
    They are at the moment 2 Forms in Sweetdate/Buddypress: Main Form and Horizontal Form.
    There is not facility to create additional custom Search Forms I can see in Sweetdate.
    I would like to add to my site a “Lovestruck Encounter Search Form” (in addition to the Main Form) where Members would be able to search for their “Lovetruck Encounters” with search fields such as:
    Place
    Town
    Country
    Date
    About you: “You were wearing a red dress….”
    About me: “What was the colour of my tie?…” (just to ensure the right person will answer the message)
    How can I create such a form?
    I do not want to add those search fields to the Main Form as it may look too busy and confusing.
    Many thanks for any help.

Andrei

Hi @albatros85, unfortunately there is no such option to create additional search forms with different field assignments. You can try to search for an additional plugin or you’ll probably have to find someone to help you develop it by yourself.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else.
    Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     albatros85
    Participant

Hi Andrei,
    Many thanks for your reply.
    Great plugin.
    I would be great if you could add a search by date and date range as well in any future release.
    I looked around but there is no plugin to my knowledge which can search Buddypress Member Profile by username, place, country, city, transport, etc… and date as well.
    Please let me know if you are going to add the date search to your plugin, I would definitely buy it if you release a pro version.
    This is what I have been able to do with your plugin _ Lovestruck Search:
    http://want2meetup.com/members/andrea/
    Again, many thanks.

Andrei

Hi,

Could you please tell me for what you’ll use a date field for search ?
    What would you like to search with it ?

Looking forward to hear a few more details.
    Cheers

albatros85
    Participant

Hi Andrei,
    Sorry! I think I mixed up my queries.
    My query about profile search was intended for the – BP Profile Search – plugin support people.
    Many thanks for your reply anyway.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?