This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     lagodny
    Participant

when using 3 or more profile fields to search in the form of getting the error (white screen)

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to your website to be able to replicate your issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     lagodny
    Participant

http://derzaj.by/

for example:

Я -> исследователь
    хочу найти -> консультант
    Цель -> исследование

Abe
    Keymaster

@lagodny set WP_DEBUG to TRUE in wp-config.php to see the errors generated

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

lagodny
    Participant

This method has not solved the problem. I see a white screen in the search result. Information is also no.

Abe
    Keymaster

I don’t know what that comes from. Disable some plugins

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

lagodny
    Participant

ок. SweetDates problem with the plugin iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security)
    You can advise the correct settings iThemes Security?

Abe
    Keymaster

I just installed and activated the plugin and don’t see a problem. Where do you see the problem?

---

lagodny
    Participant

problem in the settings. sorry if this question is not in your competence and for my english. search only works correctly when the plug is disconnected.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, be more specific if you want to understand what you mean

---

lagodny
    Participant

it’s simple. go in iThemes Security – Settings – System Tweaks and uncheck Filter Long URL Strings

Abe
    Keymaster

OK, so that solves the problem? Can’t you leave it like this since it probably restricts long search urls?

---

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?