This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     deniscgn
    Participant

Hello,

my searchform on the frontend looks strange, like without CSS.

Any suggestion why?

Cheers,

Denis

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you please try going to Theme Options and saving them again, even if there is no change. Also please purge all caching at the server, WordPress, CDN and browser level.

If this does not work please try going to WP Admin > Plugins and delete BP Profile Search, then install it again via WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > Search: ‘BP Profile Search’.

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

deniscgn
    Participant

Hey Kieran,

right now I restored the form and the settings. I did not deinstall and reinstall the search form plugin.
    When I edit it in the ELEMENTOR editor (https://snag.gy/Yiu1Dv.jpg) it looks great as it should. but in the real frontend its (https://snag.gy/hSJjsi.jpg) destroyed.

Denis

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Can you please try the step with removing the plugin and reinstalling it in case there are missing or corrupt files in the plugin.

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

deniscgn
    Participant

Hi Kieran,

this does not help 🙁
    Do I need to reinstall wordpress at all?

Cheers,
    Denis

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

No, there’s need to reinstall WordPress. I needed to confirm there was no corruption coming from a bad update or host issue.

Can you share admin credentials with me so I can login and take a look at the issue via the backend please?

Thanks,

Kieran

deniscgn
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You had the search form set to use horizontal instead of legacy. Horizontal cannot be used outside of the members directory without invoking the member directory styling.

I have switched the form to legacy to show you it working. See attached.

Thanks,

Kieran

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     deniscgn
    Participant

Hi Kieran,
    great thanks so much!
    Cheers,
    Denis

Kieran_SQ

No worries Denis, Happy to help 🙂

Kieran

deniscgn
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I checked your front page and the form appears to be displaying correctly (see screenshot). Please purge your websites cache, any server cache and your browsers cache (Ctrl+F5) to ensure you have the latest version of your page.

Thanks,

Kieran

Attachments:
     deniscgn
    Participant

Hmm,
    very strange this does not work. I use Chrome and deleted the whole cache.
    When I Open the page in Elementor everything is fine.
    Cheers,
    Denis

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I’m not sure what to suggest, the form is displaying on Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer in uncached / private windows as it should (see screenshots). This has to be a local issue. Did you try fully clearing your browser with Ctrl+Shift+Del instead of Ctrl+F5?

Kieran

Attachments:
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?