This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 years by Nicole.

• Author
     Nicole
    Participant

Hello SevethQueen. I have a serious problem. For some reason the search form is not working on my site. Please check http://www.fbimprese.it whatever you search for it keep saying that there are no users for that research. Any idea? Is urgent 🙁 please help!

Nicole
    Participant

Ok so I’ve notice is a user profile issue. The thing (weird thing) is that on my cellphone is working right, but not from another cellphone. From this other cellphone the search form is not working. It could be a compatibility issue or something?

And other thing is, when i get the result, there is any way to show some information in the Profile Block Displayed ? As you can see in the screenshot is blank (in your demo age / gender ecc is show).

Nicole
    Participant

Sorry for spamming, I confirm there is a problem with the search form. I’ve several users under “Milano” provincia, but if I do a research with that query it says there is no users. Same thing for my Name field or Organization Name field, or “Settore” Non of this search works… Any idea? This is kind of problematic for me.. seems the search module is REALLY IMPORTANT.

Nicole
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Nicole
    Participant

Any ideas @Catalin or @Robert ?

Nicole
    Participant

I’ve just solved this issue thanks to SeventhQueen support in Comments (themeForest section). The solution was:

It should work out of the box. Try to use just one field in the search. Since you don’t use the matching then make sure that in Sweetdate – Buddypress your Matching fields aren’t set

So, if anyone has the same issue, just consider that <h3>THE MATCHING FIELDS NEED TO BE EMPTY</h3> (in the Buddypress section in Theme Options).

Thanks again SeventhQueen 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Search form not working’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?