This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     chronicinternet
    Participant

hello –

i cannot seem to place the Member search box into the header using elemenator – another way?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Are you using Elementor Pro? If not, you won’t be able to edit/create your own header.

What is it you would like to achieve and on what page?

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

chronicinternet
    Participant

As I had stated above – I’m trying to place the member search into header like demo.

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I think you may be referring to the the profile search at the top of the main content on the members directory. If this is the case please follow the below steps

– Go to WP Admin > Users > Profile Search
    – Select the form you wish to use or create a new one
    – Once the edit screen is loaded select the following from the panel on the right
    — “Add to Directory > Yes”
    — “Form Template > members/bps-form-horizontal”
    — “Toggle Form > Disabled”

Save you form and clear all caches to see the changes.

I have attached a screenshot to show the fields that need to be changed.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     chronicinternet
    Participant

No. This is not it. I had requested in the header – All above in your message was already placed accordingly and I am still unable to place into header or into slider like original DEMO. Right now, I cannot align anything close to looking normal.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot. If you share admin access I can restore the transparent header, make the slider fill the width of the container again and overlay the search/register widgets correctly for you so that it resembles the demo.

Thanks,

Kieran

chronicinternet
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I have made the changes to the homepage to reflect the demo again. Let me know if there are any adjustments to this that you need.

Thanks,

Kieran

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?