This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Radu.

• Author
     alexhorie
    Participant

Hello, when the search gives me 5 or 7 the pages shows some columns missing members

https://trans4date.com/members/?field_694%5B%5D=&field_673=Prefer+not+to+say&field_232%5B%5D=Online+Friends&field_18=&bs=+

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please update this ticket with some login credentials (with a membership level) so I can access your site.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

alexhorie
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for sending the credentials through, unfortunately those details did not work for me and on the third attempt resulted in me being temporarily locked out.

Please review these login details and send correct details again in a private reply and please disable my lockout.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

alexhorie
    Participant

hello, i just tested this and works
    https://trans4date.com/wp-admin

alexhoriearaujo
    Kenay918712%

alexhorie
    Participant

Also, if i go to my profile and select all messages to delete, dont works, how i can fix this problem?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Those login details still do not work, please create a new account with password for testing, currently I am locked out of accessing your site.

Thanks,

Kieran

alexhorie
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Those details worked and I was able to login to your site, thank you. I have looked at the issue and there appears to be nothing obvious going on with the CSS, especially as there is no custom CSS in your SweetDate Child theme’s style.css so I am going to ask one of our developers to look into this for you.

They’ll be in touch as soon as they can, Mon to Fri, East Europe Time.

Thank you for your patience,

Kieran

Radu

Hi,

just add the next css to Wp-admin -> theme options -> Styling Options -> Quick css

COPY CODE

#members-list .four.columns:nth-child(3n+1) {
         clear: none !important;
    }

That’s it

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?